I listened to the presentation and I bought the whole thing...screen protector, sides and back all covering my Samsung Note II. Within a month, had to take the phone back..screen protector was not put on correctly.

Yesterday, I took the phone back because the rest of the protective material (how can it protect when it won't stick to the phone) was pealing off. I was told ...for an additional $10.00 they would reinstall their inferior product. I called customer service and was told I use my phone too much. I just had my home painted and don't expect the paint to peel off, if it does, I don't plan on spending more money to have it painted again.

Or better yet I was told they would ship me (if i paid for shipping) another product that I could install myself. Going back to the painting of my house...

that is like being told I can pay for the paint to be shipped and I can paint it my self.

I paid to have a product do what it says it would do.

Comments